Saturday 8 June 2019

LAST SELF-ASSESSMENT

- WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?

Well this is the the penultimate entry tha i going topblish in this blog , that i had mada with a lot of love and effort.i never think that the end was so near...
Well good luck with your lives and we see in the streets bye.

-YOUR BLOG-PORTFOLIO

I thing that made an a blog porfolio is and aincredible experience throughout these three years
I recommend the use of ... as it increases the ICT capacities of the students

-YOUR SKILLS: READING,WRITING,LISTENING, SPEAKING, PROJECTS... ACHIEVEMENTS.

My skills...
okay , i thing that  i had improve a little the lisening , becouse i could stand the most of things that the irish people told me!
Other thing was the espiking , I had a hard time talking to the Irish people, but in the end I was practically fluent.
what it cost me more than speaking was the speech at the end of that, i was embarrassing
In the eso we had made a lots of proyects , the proyect thah y had like the mos was a play at 1-st eso

1 comment:

  1. JUAN, YOU HAVE TO CHECK THE SPELLING, THERE ARE LOTS OF MISTAKES...TRANSLATOR??
    :)

    ReplyDelete