Friday 7 June 2019

My SPEACH



Hello my name Juan and this is my last year in High school .this stage has had

everything moments like laughter,sadness and impotence.


This has been my experience in the ieso Tomas Breton.


I remember that we came from the sixth grade of primary school, that is to say we were the

oldest on our school (C.E.I.P. Piedra de Arte). Well we came to a new place that I had never

stepped before and there we were, we went from being the oldest on our school to the youngest

in the high school. Well, I liked the most in1stE.S.O. ;I made new friends and the projects we

did with Isabel, as the halloween pumpkin, the thanksgiving day project or the shot photography

projects were awesome.


2stE.S.O was the first year that we had two hours of bilingual, and the,projects, the film called

300 that Aniano shows us in classical culture and the awesome clases with Eugenia of

Geography and History about Columbus , Pachacutec and the little trip to Valladolid to visit the

Columbus house museum was just incredible.


3st E.S.O was good , how not to remember Miguel Angel’s class so funny and crazy


and the general fear to mathematics , that year we do a trip to madrid to show us a musical and

the Puerta del Sol.


Finally on 4st i think the best experience that i had never had was the trip to Ireland, the best

memory that I take on high school , i remember that the family were so cool and friendly but

they were a little dirty , my partner jesus and me we were scared to be in a different country

but with the time we opened with the family and the family with us .


The trip to Ireland was great, at first I didn't want to go but my friend Julia told me it was

an experience that I couldn’t miss , and she was right an experience like this doesn't

happen again. The grade hasn't finished yet I have a lot of exams and hope pass all.


For the next year to be able to miss the high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment